Monday 9 November 2015

Play: The Game of Life

Well, Hello there! It's been awhile.
I realize it's been almost a year since I have last visited my own blog. But I've been busy! You know, raising a family, working, eating, playing, laughing...and drinking!

But, I'm back...at least for  now. I've redecorated, I hope you like visiting:)

This is what I've been up to since I last visited:


  • We built a wood fired pizza oven in our back yard. (more on that later)
  • My eldest son turned 10!
  • We are still raising hens and turkeys.
  • We've acquired an apple press. (and make our own hard cider)
  • We kayaked a portion of the Saguenay Fjord as a family. The kids even did some solo paddling!
  • My husband's business Kindling has taken off
  • I now have an Instagram account.
  • And a cell phone.
  • I started my "career" as a blog contributor to other publications.
  • Mt team raced Wilderness Traverse again, and finally completed the full course!
  • I joined forces with a friend, and co-directed an adventure race; The Cataraqui Adventure Trek



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you visit again!



No comments:

Post a Comment