I realize it's been almost a year since I have last visited my own blog. But I've been busy! You know, raising a family, working, eating, playing, laughing...and drinking!
But, I'm back...at least for now. I've redecorated, I hope you like visiting:)
This is what I've been up to since I last visited:
- We built a wood fired pizza oven in our back yard. (more on that later)
- My eldest son turned 10!
- We are still raising hens and turkeys.
- We've acquired an apple press. (and make our own hard cider)
- We kayaked a portion of the Saguenay Fjord as a family. The kids even did some solo paddling!
- My husband's business Kindling has taken off
- I now have an Instagram account.
- And a cell phone.
- I started my "career" as a blog contributor to other publications.
- Mt team raced Wilderness Traverse again, and finally completed the full course!
- I joined forces with a friend, and co-directed an adventure race; The Cataraqui Adventure Trek.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you visit again!